What's new with Paragon - August 30, 2022
Automatically remove transaction lines without a quantity
In Paragon, you can have lines without a quantity automatically removed
when a transaction is issued. This is especially useful when processing back orders where only one item is left outstanding until it can be fulfilled later. It can now be configured more granularly per module to either always remove the lines, never remove them, or to ask before doing so.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- Multiple system rules can now be active at the same time.
- The notepad on transactions no longer becomes uneditable after switching back and forth between the more tab and the summary tab.
- The first business term drop down attribute no longer opens automatically when editing a transaction.
- PDF email attachments sent from Paragon now always have the proper file extension.
- Available to sell quantities per warehouse are now properly shown on the advanced add item modal when an item has never been in stock.
- The “created by” and “modified by” fields in all WIGO reports are now formatted correctly when exported to Excel.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What’s new with Paragon - August 10, 2016
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements For a variety of reasons, you may manage your inventory in more than one location. To account for this, we’ve added new features into the inventory ...
What’s new with Paragon - August 23, 2016
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements Since the last update we’ve continued to expand our Shippo integration, which will allow you to connect with multiple carriers like DHL, USPS, UPS and ...