What's new with Paragon - August 31, 2021
Customize your standard workflow in Paragon
We recently released the new Paragon action button
which has a default action for every transaction and every reference based on its current status. While these actions were initially configured for you, we know that every business has its own unique workflow. That’s where the new workflow configuration
comes into play, which can be found under the system card in settings.
This grid shows every module type and starting status combination that is possible in Paragon, along with the default action for that scenario. When you edit the configuration, the default action dropdown will show a list of all action buttons that are configured on that module, including any custom rules
that you’ve set up.
Bought and sold WIGO report
The bought and sold WIGO report
is the newest addition to our fleet of BI reports
. As the name says, this report outlines the quantity of each item in each step of the supply chain, from inbound goods on purchase orders or work orders, to reserved goods in the process of being shipped. It also shows the overall stock, available to sell, and available to sell immediate numbers for each item. Reports like this one are essential to successful and informed planning, ensuring that your supply and demand are adequately balanced.
View your total inventory value per warehouse
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- The action button is no longer visible after editing and saving My Company settings or tax setup.
- Percentage attributes on the business card or business terms can now be saved without manually deleting the ‘%’ symbol.
- The ‘show fully paid invoices’ toggle now always filters out invoices without anything left to pay.
- Amazon action buttons are now available immediately after connecting.
- Importing QuickBooks products no longer fails if a preferred vendor assigned to a product has been deleted.
- Partial receipts for purchase orders are now properly exported to QuickBooks.
- Dates that are included in a WIGO export to Excel are now in date time format.
- The checkbox on the terms agreement is now visible when using Safari.
- Decimals are no longer removed from quantities when editing a transaction line, even if the decimal separator being used is a comma.
- The account number on manually created GL accounts now always shows in the list view.
- Users are now blocked from importing journal entries into account categories, as well as the retained earnings and net income accounts.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What’s new with Paragon - August 10, 2016
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements For a variety of reasons, you may manage your inventory in more than one location. To account for this, we’ve added new features into the inventory ...
What’s new with Paragon - August 23, 2016
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements Since the last update we’ve continued to expand our Shippo integration, which will allow you to connect with multiple carriers like DHL, USPS, UPS and ...