What's new with Paragon - December 7, 2021
Box detail report
Warehouse supervisors can now rest easy with the new box detail report
, which shows all boxes that have been packed and the items inside them, grouped by their related pack number. As always, the flexibility of WIGO is what makes reports like this so useful. Quickly group by the items, then filter out completed packs and voilà - you can now tell which items haven’t been shipped out.
Add new attachments to completed transactions
Sometimes things change and you need to add an attachment to an order after it’s already been completed. Now, completed transactions will have the attachments link available even outside of edit mode. Don’t worry, existing attachments cannot be deleted at this stage and this functionality can be controlled with security settings.
Wildcard searches for drop-down attributes
We’ve also just changed the experience of entering attribute values throughout Paragon! They are now wildcard searches, meaning you can start looking for an option in a drop-down list by typing any part of the word that you are looking for.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- Attribute filtering now works as expected, regardless of where the attribute you are filtering on is configured on the screen.
- Read-only attribute security settings now only apply to the attribute they were set for.
- Date attributes no longer get copied from one custom BOM line to another.
- Drop-down list attributes no longer get automatically opened when bringing up the advanced add item modal.
- The bank account field on payments is no longer doubled.
- The payment amount attribute now always shows two decimal places.
- Empty boxes can no longer be closed.
- Deleting an attribute from screen setup also removes it from screen setup if it was configured there.
- Customer addresses imported from Shopify now include the apartment/unit number.
- Transactions created by the API or imported from an integration will now show the customer’s full record identifier in the list view.
- Date attributes throughout Paragon and WIGO are now formatted according to the locale that you selected. For example, in Europe, dates will show as dd/mm/yyyy.
- Issuing a full payment now completes the invoice or credit it was created for.
- Negative quantities can no longer be entered on a pivoted line unless the setting in my company has been set to allow it.
- The end date of a tax setup line can now be changed if there are no existing transactions that would be affected.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What's new with Paragon - December 10, 2019
New features for ParagonERP for Amazon We are thrilled to announce that we’ve launched ParagonERP for Amazon’s automatic order reconciliation feature. For those of you who know what the world of Amazon reconciliation entails - this is a game-changer. ...
What's new with Paragon - December 6, 2022
Distribute transit cost by quantity or value of goods Additional charges incurred when shipping or receiving goods are tracked in Paragon using transit costs. These costs are then distributed across the transaction lines and used to calculate an ...