What's new with Paragon - February 16, 2022
Post non-trade payments to your GL
Paragon allows you to add non-trade items
to both buy and sell-side invoices and credits to account for the exchange of goods or services that are not directly related to your business operations. These can now also be added to any payment from a customer or bill payment to a vendor and will be posted directly to the GL account specified.
Configure conditional printing for box labels and unpacking slips
Using the print and email configuration
settings, you can specify templates to use when generating PDFs based on attribute values. Now you can do the same thing for the PDFs generated when packing
boxes from a shipment.
Filter out completed transactions when creating a transaction from a source
Transactions in the same chain can be created from one another in order to inherit relevant information and link them together. There is now a new toggle on this screen that will filter out completed source transactions, making it easier to see the transactions that are still in progress.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- Paragon transactions created from a Shopify order import now use the default location as the ship from address.
- The API will no longer save records during a post unless every subsection has been fully validated.
- The import and export of transactions and companies now includes addressee columns to prevent creating duplicate addresses.
- Payments can now be created or updated with an import or export.
- Products with special characters in the name can now be exported to QuickBooks.
- Columns in the list of records can now be sorted correctly.
- Transactions created from a Shopify order import can now be voided and re-pulled.
- The available to sell numbers for each Paragon location tagged with the same Shopify reference number are now summed up when they are sent to Shopify.
- Custom query attributes can now be added to the business card of companies and items.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What's new with Paragon - February 3, 2020
A guided Amazon stock fulfillment experience After submitting a shipment plan, Amazon lets you know what FBA warehouses they want you to ship to. Based on where these warehouses are located, it might be more cost-effective for you to ship out of a ...
What's new with Paragon - February 21, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Track shipment in transit costing on each individual receipt and shipment You now have the ability to enter SIT costs onto receipts and shipments. These costs can be entered ...