What's new with Paragon - January 21, 2022
Our team has been working hard to make sure that we’re compliant with the most up to date security practices, which includes protecting Paragon from an HTML injection attack.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- Users can no longer issue material picks until all lines have a valid pick location assigned.
- WIGO reports now have proper pagination and will display all attribute values or calculations. Previously there was a limit of 10,000 records which is no longer the case.
- Shopify refunds that are imported in Paragon no longer add the addresses on the payment to the My Company addresses.
- When copying a transaction from another, the “copied from” attribute is now always displayed on the more tab.
- When a PDF template name is not allowed, there is now an informative message as to why the template could not be created.
- If a credit memo is billed to an address that is not set as the customer’s default address, it is still properly exported to QuickBooks.
- Blank lines are now removed when changing the record identifier for a module.
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What’s new with Paragon – January 22, 2018
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Creating a credit note from a receipt You can now create a credit note directly from an existing receipt. This is particularly useful to ensure that you credit your customer ...
What's new with Paragon - January 21, 2021
Amazon add-on for ParagonSMB The bundle included with ParagonSMB is now a triple threat with the addition of the Amazon add-on for FBA sellers! When you first connect to Amazon, a warehouse location will be created for each of the three marketplaces, ...