What's new with Paragon - July 19, 2022
Create shipments from material picks
In Paragon, you can create material picks for any outstanding work orders to ensure that the correct components will be used when manufacturing your products
. If your business uses a contract manufacturer, those materials can now also be shipped out to a third-party vendor. Then, it’s as simple as creating and completing a receipt to receive your finished goods.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- The order detail report is now updated whenever the reserved, picked, packed and shipped quantities of an order line change.
- The available to sell quantities are now shown when using the bulk reservation function regardless of which ATS calculation is chosen in settings.
- Quantities with decimals are now always rounded to the number of places specified in the My Company setting.
- The report filtering modal is now properly centered.
- The total amount column displayed on the payment list view will now always match the total amount entered.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What’s new with Paragon - July 20, 2016
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements Customers may want to make custom adjustments to your standard products. The new feature called “custom BOM” gives you the ability to configure your ...
What's new with Paragon - July 21, 2020
Paragon’s brand new, improved, transaction grid After much anticipation, we’re ready to unveil where we have focused our efforts over the last few months: our brand new transaction grid! Each transaction module in Paragon is used differently. Order ...