What's new with Paragon - March 15, 2022
Edit manual journal entries
People make mistakes, and correcting those mistakes shouldn’t have to be an arduous process. Any manual journal can now be edited
by an authorized user even after it has been posted. Only journals posted to currently open periods can be edited and any changes to the journal will trigger any necessary GL balance recalculations.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- The toggle to hide completed transactions when creating a new transaction from a source can now be used in test mode.
- The size columns in a pivoted WIGO report are now ordered according to the ordinals configured on the size attribute.
- Item tax is no longer applied to other charges.
- The attribute panel no longer cuts off words when wrapping text.
- The inventory available report is now always up to date after a Shopify inventory import.
- Creating a transaction through the API has been refactored to improve performance.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What's new with Paragon - March 5, 2019
Customer activity panel enhancements We've updated the activity panel in the customer module to include a new set of information: Open AR. This new drop down allows you to see all invoices, credits and payments that have been created in Paragon but ...
What's new with Paragon - March 17, 2020
Introducing… Wikett! Are you an FBA seller looking for an accounting solution? Or, maybe you’re already using QuickBooks to track your Amazon sales? In either case, you need Wikett! Wikett is a connector between QuickBooks and Amazon that gives you ...