What's new with Paragon - May 10, 2022
View the AR and AP aging reports for past dates
When closing entries at the end of an accounting period, sometimes you need to go back in time to see what an account’s balance was on a specific date. In Paragon, this can now be accomplished using aged AR
reports. Setting the date in the selection modal to the last day of the period will run the report as if it was that day and only include transactions dated on or before that date.
Item attributes available in the inventory history report
You can now view, group, and filter on item attributes and related fields in the inventory history report
, including the inbound and allocated quantities for each item.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- The source transaction ID and header attributes are populated on the payment lines in the payment detail reports.
- Available to sell quantities are updated when lines are deleted from transactions that were created from orders.
- A significant performance improvement can be seen when importing associations.
- The context of a record is validated when running action button rules from the bulk action menu.
- Item descriptions are exported to QuickBooks on invoice lines.
- Customer emails are now sent to 2Ship when fulfilling an order.
- Package and tracking attributes are automatically refreshed on Paragon shipments when orders are fulfilled in 2Ship.
- Customers and vendors in QuickBooks with multiple comma-separated email addresses can now be properly combined with Shopify customers in Paragon.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What's new with Paragon - May 29, 2018
Uploading Locations Does your business need dyelot management? Maybe you have many warehouse addresses for your import and export processes? Adding multiple storage locations one at a time can be a hassle. Paragon now offers you a reliable, ...
What's new with Paragon - May 3, 2016
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements You can now void transactions in the RMA, Purchase Order, Quote, Order, and Reservation modules. Notes: If a transaction is linked to another ...