Manage refunded Shopify orders in Paragon
To make your customer ecommerce experience as positive as possible, supporting returns may be a priority. Shopify
easily allows you to manage returns and refunds
, and now so does Paragon. Refunds can be imported manually or automatically, depending on how you want to manage them.
When an order is refunded in Shopify, the original order in Paragon is credited, and a payment is created to offset the AR and record the refund going back to the customer.
The original order number is referenced on both the credit and payment that are created for seamless reporting and reconciliation.
Item listing report
We continue to expand the list of standard reports that are available in Paragon, the newest of which is the item listing report
. Aptly named, the item listing report presents the list of items that are in the system. However, WIGO’s powerful grouping and filtering functionality can turn it into an insightful report.
The report can be grouped by style and color and all BOM details are included.
Book non-trade receivables and payables to your GL
When adding lines to invoices, credits, vendor invoices and vendor credits, you will now see a second tab for non-trade items. Instead of doing the GL setup for automatic journal entries you can now book non-trade receivables and payables at the same time as entering the bills.
Bills like utilities and rent can be entered into Paragon using the vendor invoice module by selecting the appropriate GL account as the line item on the transaction. When issued, a journal entry is created for the appropriate booking.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- Transactions that use the default currency are correctly grouped on the customer statements.
- Attribute names that have underscores no longer interfere with posts to the API.
- GL categories that have been renamed are properly displayed in the GL Balances WIGO report.
- QuickBooks categories are no longer imported into Paragon as products.
- Paragon’s item and company types are no longer cleared during an import from QuickBooks.
- Taxes, discounts and other charges are displayed in the correct columns of the Sales Journal Detail and Summary WIGO reports.
- Navigating between and cancelling edits in various Paragon modules no longer deletes existing transactions.
- Users without view access to an attribute can no longer see the attribute if it’s configured in list view.
- The location dropdown on the inventory module is now a wildcard search.