What's new with Paragon - February 1, 2022
Export refunds receipts to QuickBooks
When you need to refund a customer for an order, you can do so in Paragon by making a credit and then applying it to an on account payment. Now, if you mark that credit and payment as a refund using the “export as refund” attribute, it will create a refund receipt in QuickBooks when the payment is issued.
If you also use our Shopify integration, the Paragon credit and make payment created for a refund are now automatically marked as such so they are exported to QuickBooks as refund receipts.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- The attribute inheritance screen no longer freezes when stopping in the middle of an edit.
- Clicking an item in a transaction now takes you to the correct item, even if the item module is filtered to only include some records.
- Attribute associations can now be removed when they are no longer needed.
- Importing the GL chart of accounts now prevents users from using duplicate account numbers.
- The source field no longer has a maximum character limit.
- The payment amount field on payments is now a properly formatted money field.
- Shopify orders with the < and > character in discount names are now blocked to prevent HTML injection.
- The commission analysis report now includes credits as a reduction to commission. In addition, the commission amount is now properly weighted across the transaction lines in the report.
- The inventory available and bought and sold reports now load even if the inventory value attribute has been removed from screen setup.
- Custom query attributes on the business card or business terms no longer default to the first value in the drop down.
- Notes on Shopify orders are now imported in Paragon.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What's new with Paragon - February 3, 2020
A guided Amazon stock fulfillment experience After submitting a shipment plan, Amazon lets you know what FBA warehouses they want you to ship to. Based on where these warehouses are located, it might be more cost-effective for you to ship out of a ...
What's new with Paragon - February 21, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Track shipment in transit costing on each individual receipt and shipment You now have the ability to enter SIT costs onto receipts and shipments. These costs can be entered ...