What's new with Paragon - June 7, 2022
View the available to sell quantity in list view
The available to sell and available to sell immediate quantities can now be configured
on the inventory or item list view.
Trigger rules when the quantity or price of a transaction line is entered
could only be set to run when transactions were created, saved, or when they changed status. Now they can also be triggered when the quantity or price of a line on a transaction is entered or modified. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to learn more about our custom rules.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- Proper error messages were added when sending transactions to QuickBooks with incorrect grouped tax codes configured in attribute associations.
- Default attribute values configured on the more tab of a transaction are now properly set when creating transactions.
- The list of available action buttons is now refreshed when the status of a record changes.
- Empty lines on picks and material picks will now be removed when the transaction is issued if the My Company setting is enabled.
- Unit and suite numbers are now sent to 2Ship.
- The total amount field in list view is updated correctly when creating a payment from multiple vendor invoices.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What's new with Paragon - June 22, 2021
Generate a trial balance report By preparing a trial balance, accountants can verify that there haven’t been any mathematical errors in a double-entry system. Paragon prevents any single-sided journal entries from being posted, so the total debits ...
What’s new with Paragon - June 15, 2016
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements Did you know that you can add notes and discounts to any line on any transaction in Paragon? With this update, when you add a discount or note to any ...