What's new with Paragon - August 3, 2021
Add the source of transaction lines to WIGO detail reports
Have you ever placed multiple orders from a business and been pleasantly surprised when they show up at your front door in the same box? That’s when you know that they have an amazing ERP system that manages their fulfillment processes, making the journey from order to delivery as smooth as possible.
In Paragon, opportunities for consolidated shipments like this are easy to track by adding the source type and source id
of transaction lines to WIGO detail reports.
Configure taxes to comply with EU value-added tax (VAT) rules
The European Union has recently released a new directive that went into effect in July 2021, which will especially affect B2C businesses selling to the EU. Paragon can now handle these changes with the help of a custom tax calculation rule.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com
for help in setting up this rule. We’re happy to help!
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- Security access controls have been added for the advanced add item modal.
- Notes can now be added to products in ParagonSMB successfully.
- The mandatory setting on business card and business term attributes in screen setup can now be turned off after it has been set.
- Attribute inheritance and copy functionality now excludes attributes that must be unique to a specific record.
- Journals can no longer be incorrectly posted into GL categories.
- GL accounts are now ordered on the income statement and balance sheet based on GL structure, rather than alphabetically.
- When creating a new transaction from another, the posting date field now defaults to the correct date rather than the date of the source transaction.
- The number of active users in a build now updates immediately when creating or deactivating users.
- Importing orders and related transactions from Shopify now uses the correct transaction date rather than the date of the order import.
- Error messages have been added to the log in the event of a failed Amazon connection. Users can then re-attempt the connection.
- A tooltip was added to the main action button so that long action labels remain readable.
- Compound discounts and other charges can now also be added to a transaction through the API.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What’s new with Paragon - August 10, 2016
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements For a variety of reasons, you may manage your inventory in more than one location. To account for this, we’ve added new features into the inventory ...
What’s new with Paragon - August 23, 2016
Here’s what we’ve been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Features and Improvements Since the last update we’ve continued to expand our Shippo integration, which will allow you to connect with multiple carriers like DHL, USPS, UPS and ...