What's new with Paragon - November 23, 2021
Journal listing report
We’ve added a new financial report
that displays a list of all pending and posted journals, complete with the source, the associated company and the GL account information for each line of the journal.
With WIGO’s layout functionality, you can use this report in a multitude of ways:
- Add in the ‘created by’ and ‘modified’ columns to see who created the journal and who approved and posted it.
- Group by the company display to see which automatic journals have been created for which customers or vendors.
- Group and filter by period to see all of the posted journals for a specific GL period or fiscal year.
Easily monitor the success of an import or export from Shopify
Congrats! Your ecommerce shop is booming and orders are coming in all the time. When these orders are imported into Paragon, it’s crucial that you can easily spot an issue from the get-go, without clicking through each individual log message.
The Shopify log
now has a new status column, allowing you to monitor the success of each import and export and address any potential issues quickly.
Here's a list of bugs we've eliminated with this update:
- Archived Shopify products will no longer be imported into Paragon unless they are on a historical order.
- Checkbox attributes configured in the list view will now show as ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ instead of 0 or 1.
- GL accounts cannot be deactivated if they have sub-accounts that are still active.
- GL accounts cannot be activated if their parent account is not also active.
- The GL Balances report now automatically updates after importing a new chart of accounts.
- Associations on labor can now be imported.
- Material picks created from work orders now only include the materials on the product’s custom BOMs.
- The product profitability report now includes shipments created from packs.
- Recursive BOMs can no longer be imported into Paragon.
- New attributes configured on an item or company now automatically show in reports.
- Picks and material picks with amount line discounts that have not been picked yet can now be issued.
- Non-trade items no longer appear when adding an item to a custom BOM.
- Subtotals and line totals now properly update when changing the quantity of a pivoted line.
What's new with Paragon - April 4, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Additional transactions added to the activity panel Did you know that you can access transactions associated to a product within the product module itself? This is called the ...
What's new with Paragon - January 10, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Print box labels directly from the boxing function We've also added the box labels report that allows you to print more than one box label at a time. Create a stock receipt ...
What's new with Paragon - January 3, 2017
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Pack shipments right before you box them If you go to box a shipment, you'll now notice that there's a tab called shipment packing list. In this tab you can review all of the ...
What’s new with Paragon - November 29, 2016
Here’s what we've been working on to make ParagonERP work better for you. Box items from a shipment The boxing function can be accessed through the green action button of the shipment module. When you issue a shipment, you can then box it however ...
What's new with Paragon - November 26 2019
New user interface feedback animations for ParagonERP! We constantly work on improving our software, which is why we release a new version of Paragon every two weeks. With that in mind, we’ve made some small but helpful changes to Paragon’s interface ...